In our eBook “When am I fertile?“ Learn step-by-step how to determine the most fertile days in the cycle with the Symptothermal Method. Here you observe certain ovulation signs such as temperature, Cervical mucus and cervix, and document these signs in the course of the cycle and can then limit the most fertile time according to fixed Symptothermal Method rules. In Science the Symptothermal Method is also called Fertility Awareness or Natural Family Planing.
Fertility Awareness is a scientifically proven method that has been used by couples in studies to achieve a pregnancy rate of over 80% after 6 months. By comparison, couples who don’t use this method only achieve a pregnancy rate of about 60%. I myself have successfully become pregnant with the Symptothermal Method twice, even though I have Hashimoto and luteal insufficiency and therefore had no cycle pattern. Since 2013, we have been fertility consultants and help women and couples fulfill their dream of childbearing and have already introduced hundreds of couples to courses in the Symptothermal Method. Many couples have become pregnant naturally with our help. And now we have our knowledge in the form of an eBook with exercise cycles + solutions and we are absolutely convinced that it can help you, of course, to get pregnant quickly and easily.
Wishing you all the best
Anne & Marcus
The sale is done by the Digistore24 GmbH
You want to get pregnant, but it just doesn't work out? In our eBook, we explain step by step how you can use Fertility Awareness to determine your most fertile days for optimum fertility and thus get pregnant naturally through sex.
- Step by step instructions on the Symptothermal Method including overviews, video tutorials on the main ovulation signs and checklist to tick off
- 10 exercises including 5 exercise cycles + quizzes with solutions
- Extensive Practice-eBook with an empty cycle sheet for printing, rule summary and exercises
- Fertility Awareness tips for everyday life-with test reports of suitable thermometers, cycle apps, ovulation tests and much more.
- Extensive chapter on cycle diagnostics and root cause finding, of why you are not getting pregnant
- Case studies with real cycles of women who have become pregnant with the Symptothermal method, despite luteal insufficiency and PCOS
- 15 motivational testimonials of women who have become pregnant with the Symptothermal Method, despite Endometriosis, Luteal insufficiency, PCOS, Hashimoto, Shift work, Cycle chaos after discontinuation of the pill and bad Spermiogram
- Bonus pdf-Optimal nutrition for the cycle to become pregnant
- NEW Bonus eBook - 10 ways to naturally promote fertility in men
- NEW Bonus eBook - Getting pregnant after 35+
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We are Anne and Marcus and have been a couple since 2008. In 2012, our first desired child saw the light of day. In 2017, the second child was added. That it worked out in both children, despite Hashimoto and luteal insufficiency already in the first real cycle, was not just a coincidence. Since 2009, we have been working on methods for determining the fertile days on which women are shown to become pregnant more quickly. In 2013, we also successfully completed a medical educational training as a fertility coach. We've been blogging about this topic since 2011 and we've also been on YouTube since 2015. With the desire for children eBook, we want to help women and couples fulfill their dream of the desired child.
Download the eBook now and get started
Imagine how great it would feel to obtain a positive pregnancy test in a few cycles. In just a few months, your biggest wish-to have a child - could become a reality.
The eBook “When am I fertile? The natural way to the desired child “ costs only $ 14.99 (including additional tax)!
Once you've ordered it, you can immediately access the eBook and use the Symptothermal Method to determine your fertile days.
Complete price - for only $ 14,99
There is an unrestricted right of return within 60 days! The sale is done by the Digistore24 GmbH, one of the established retailer and payment processor for digital products all around the world.